Kitchen Remodeling in Rye
If you’re looking for a team of kitchen remodelers who can craft the kitchen you’ve always wanted for a price you can handle, contact the contractors at E Freitas Construction Inc.. We take the creative approach to our workmanship. Call us at (914) 498-0792 today.
The Small Kitchen Remodel Project: For When Your Kitchen Is Too Cramped
Just because your kitchen is small, doesn’t mean it has to be crowded. The difference between cozy and cramped lies in the layout and design of your kitchen. A quality layout is something only certain kitchen remodelers can provide.
And that’s where we come in.
We are the kitchen remodelers who can transform any space. Whether you are looking to increase the functionality of your kitchen or simply add some modern flair to your space, we can help you. All you have to do is call us!
A Kitchen Renovation from Us Comes with a Free Consultation
Right from the outset, we want you to feel like you made the right decision by contacting us. One way we do this is by making your first consultation totally free! It’s just one of the many ways we work to earn your trust.
A Kitchen Remodel Company Who Doesn’t Cut Corners
We will never sacrifice your kitchen’s structural integrity just to meet a deadline. We take pride in our work. We know your standards are high—that’s why we set ours even higher.
Our Home Remodeling Services Will Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal and Comfort Level!
When we’re done with your kitchen it won’t just look fantastic to you—it’ll look fantastic to potential buyers and realtors.
When you contact us to remodel your kitchen before you sell it, you won’t have to worry about us falling behind schedule and messing up arrangements with your realtor. We always keep our word by sticking to deadlines.
Custom Kitchens Are Our Specialty: Cabinets, Countertops, and More!
Anything can change the look, feel, and functionality of a kitchen. A well-chosen island, newly refaced cabinets, more compact countertops, and so on. Even a fresh coat of paint can add a world of difference to a room.
That’s why we offer a full suite of remodeling and renovation services. Every kitchen has different dimensions, and every family has different tastes. We want to make sure we’re capable of addressing your every need, whatever it may be.
Kitchen Remodeling with Flexible Scheduling Options
As homeowners ourselves, we know how frustrating it can be to try and live your life while contractors are clanging around your kitchen all day long. That’s why we try to minimize the inconvenience of the remodeling process by any means necessary.
Maybe there’s a certain time of year you’d prefer to have your kitchen remodeled? If so, just let us know. We’ll do our best to make it work. Other companies might make you deal with their busy schedule, but here we work around your schedule. That’s the least we can do for our clients.
The Best Kitchen Remodelers in Rye
There is an old adage that the kitchen is the heart of a Rye home. At E Freitas Construction Inc., we firmly believe that this is true. Our dedicated and detailed kitchen remodeling service offers all the homeowners in Rye who use it the absolute best value for money while also guaranteeing that there is no compromise in the quality of workmanship carried out. As any Rye homeowner who has been directly involved in the designing, building or remodeling of their own home, this is not a straight-forward process. If you want to make sure that your home’s most important room receives the high-quality upgrade it deserves then you need to call E Freitas Construction Inc. today.
Combining a wealth of experience with the latest and most innovative remodeling techniques, there is no challenge too big or job too small for our skilled team of home improvement experts. There are very few assets more important or valuable than your home. That is why, if you are going to go to the effort of having a remodel undertaken, you may as well make sure it is worth it.
The Most Important Room in Your Home
In this modern world where everything is a swipe or click away, it can feel somewhat alien to sit around and enjoy food with your family or a group of friends. However, in a well-designed and maintained kitchen this can feel like perfect sense. The kitchen remains one of the few rooms in your home where all members of your family will gather to share food, conversations and even discuss some important family issues. At E Freitas Construction Inc., our team of professionally skilled craftsmen are experienced in every aspect of the kitchen remodeling service and will work tirelessly to create a kitchen that both maximize the space and dimensions of the room while also guaranteeing that there is no corner cut in respect of the style and visual aspects of this central space in your home.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO REMODEL YOUR KITCHEN
Let’s be honest about it, the kitchen is the most important room in any Rye home and is the space that can make a break or home. Whether your kitchen is a room that is primarily used for food preparation and making dinner, or a place for entertaining family and friends, it is very important that you do things the right way. However, given how frequently this room is used, it should come as no surprise that, over time, depreciation will begin to kick in. Deterioration is one of the main reasons why people in Rye invest in a kitchen remodeling service from us—but it is not the only one. With that in mind, here are five reasons why homeowners just like you invest in kitchen remodels:
- Deterioration: As mentioned above, deterioration in a kitchen can be caused because of general wear and tear, old age or simple overuse. On some occasions, a remodel will require very limited work. However, it may also be the case that your kitchen is falling apart and will need to be fixed. So, if you are reading this and can see cracked tiles, peeling countertops and missing cabinet doors in your kitchen, then you need to contact us today. An outdated kitchen just doesn’t inspire gourmet cooking or family gatherings.
- Home Value: Homeowners in Rye choose to remodel their kitchen for a wide variety of reasons. One of the most important reasons is to increase the value of their property. So, whether you are looking to sell your home next month or next year, you can be guaranteed that with a pristine and professional looking kitchen in place, the value of your property will rise. In general, homeowners will be able to recoup the investment of their kitchen remodel so long as they choose a high-quality remodeling team like us at E Freitas Construction Inc..
- Energy Savings: On top of trying to fix up a deteriorating kitchen and increasing the resale value of your home, perhaps the most popular reason that homeowners in Rye choose to remodel is for energy savings. For instance, something as simple as installing a skylight can bring in more sunshine, and by doing so it can greatly reduce your reliance on artificial light. On top of that, energy-efficient appliances and solar water heaters reduce the pressures placed on utility bills and place less stress on the environment.
- Lifestyle: If you have just purchased your house from a previous homeowner, then it is quite likely that you will want to put your own stamp on it. So, even though the kitchen layout may have worked great for previous homeowners, it just may not be ideal for you! Perhaps, you are passionate about breakfast but your current kitchen lacks a breakfast bar.
- Modernity: Similar to your lifestyle issues, a kitchen may be in pristine condition but yet outdated for your particular needs. So, if your kitchen looks like it was designed for the 1950s it’s likely not going to serve your modern needs. At E Freitas Construction Inc., we can transform your retro kitchen into a room designed for the 21st century!
Hidden Costs That Come With Kitchen Remodeling
For the vast majority of people, the budget for their kitchen will start and end with the direct costs associated with paying for the professional remodeling or home improvement service. And while it is true that the almost all the costs incurred during this time are directly related to the service itself, the reality is that one of the costs that homeowners often forget about is the eating-out costs that emerge as a result of homeowners being unable to cook while their kitchen is being upgraded. And while it may seem like a small thing to consider, the fact of the matter is that failing to allocate enough money to eat out while your kitchen is being remodeled could result in you leaving yourself short, and that’s never good! Don’t make this mistake, instead make sure you can afford to eat out in this period or else, if possible, find an alternate location to cook and eat.